Sunday, August 19, 2007

Denee Barr Art News and More

RYKA Iron Girl #1 Columbia Triathlon 2007
Centennial Lake Park, Ellicott City, Maryland
c Denee Barr 2007 All Rights Reserved


Great Good Afternoon

http://www.irongirl.com/

So my son and I are just back from the RYKA Iron Girl Columbia Triathlon 2007 at Centennial Lake Park in Ellicott City, Maryland. This year we hovered around the finish line and I must say everyone "breaking that tape" had a big smile on their face and look so relaxed after the 6:45 am start.

With the .62 mile swim---- 7.5 mile bike ----3.4 mile run no matter the shape, size, age, skill of the racers.....we loved hearing those sweet sweet words uttered by the finish-line race attendants as the participants crossed the line "Congratulations You're an Iron Girl Now!"

I was inspired myself just viewing from the sidelines!!!

More on this blog regarding the RYKA Iron Girl Columbia Triathlon 2007 forthcoming....................Denee

No comments: